Welcome

Tuesday 16 September 2014

DG LION NIGHT'S MESSAGE FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2014

Dear Fellow Lions and Leos,


I would like to thank the Almighty God for granting us good health to continue Strengthening the Pride through service with care.

I wish to register my appreciation to each Cabinet and District Officer who attended and contributed to the success of  our 1st Cabinet meeting. To the hosting Clubs under the Leadership of Region Chairperson  Region D, I thank you for all the arrangements.

Two and a half months in the office I have continued to receive your support to achieve the set goals. However the task ahead of us is big. I wish to echo what our International President Joe Preston has tasked each Lion to JUST 
ASK 1.

As we move towards Centennial celebrations we need to strengthen our district. We are required to JUST ASK service minded men and women to join our organization.

Club Secretaries are urged to report all activities performed to LCI as most them are not reported. Success is not determined by our position in life but by the obstacles we overcome to be get there.

Let us create a positive mind to succeed our tasks. With our determination and team work we will succeed in achieving our goals of service with care to our Communities. I thank you all and God bless.

Night Ndyarugahi
DG 2014-15.



No comments:

Post a Comment