Welcome

Wednesday 24 June 2015

CONGRATULATIONS TO LIONS OF TORORO

Dear Charter President,
Dr. Mayeku Robert,
Greetings and I am happy to inform you that Tororo Host Lions Club Charter was approved on the 16, June 2015.

Therefore you are now members awaiting for Charter certificate arrival.
You should start holding club meetings and activities in your communities.
You have 90 days to add more charter members in your club. You use the charter member application form to submit more names.to Mylene' s office as you are not yet able to submit through mylci.

I join with my fellow Lions to congratulate you all on this impeachment and I thank you for all we went through to get this club approved.
I salute you and wish you all the best. God bless you.
Kind regards,
Night Ndyarugahi
2014-2015


No comments:

Post a Comment