Welcome

Tuesday 13 May 2014

THANK YOU LIONS OF DISTRICT 411B

Dear Fellow Lions,
I hope you have already returned back home from Multiple District Convention in Kisumu those who attended.
I take this opportunity to sincerely thank all Lion members of District 411B for the support, confidence and trust  bestowed upon me by electing me unanimously to lead you in the year 2014-2015.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
Best regards,
Lion Night Ndyarugahi 
District Governor Elect










"When your job involves leaving the planet to walk on the nearest rocky body, it’s important that the people who build your equipment do things the right way," wrote  Neil Armstrong.
"I equally thank all Lions for electing me to the highest post of the District and will ensure that I live to your aspirations," noted Lion Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment